Monday, March 22, 2010

Recipe's for a Poor College Student

As you can tell from the title of this blog, I am a college student and I am very poor. Sad, I know, but this is the way these things are. Grocery stores can be very expensive and that's not good for my wallet (which is very small). I shop for most of my things at the 99cent store and I get only a few items (such as cheese, milk, cereal) from a regular store.

There comes a time when you shop, and you can only get limited items, or when you only have a few items left in your cabinets or refrigerator. That's when you have to start being creative because eating the same exact meal over and over again becomes old fast.

So, that's where this blog comes into play. I want to try to find basic food items that you can buy to make various things. And this isn't just for college students. It's for anyone who has to cook on a budget or who wants to try something new and challenging. It'll be fun, creative, tasty and easy on your wallet! So follow me and let your taste buds have a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment